10 sqft Mat Kit, 120V Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System w/ Aube Programmable Floor Sensing Thermostat
Free Shipping Included! 10 sqft Mat Kit, 120V Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System w/ Aube Programmable Floor Sensing Thermostat by HeatTech at Archtheo Conference. MPN: HTMAT-KIT-120-10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. HeatTech Electric Radiant Floor Heating System is perfect for: New construction and retrofits; Residential homes and apartment buildings;
New construction and retrofits;
Residential homes and apartment buildings;
Bathrooms, Kitchens, Saunas, Mud Rooms;
Ceramic or Porcelain Tile, Stone, Granite and Marble Floors;
Laminate, Engineered Wood, Vinyl Floors and many others.
Electric radiant heating mat.
Detailed installation manual.
Honeywell/Aube TH115-AF-120S digital programmable floor sensing thermostat with floor sensor.
UL listed for USA and Canada (complies with electrical safety standards).
Heating cable is only ~1/8" thick and will not raise the finished floor significantly.
Exclusive HeatTech adhesive mat backing allows the mat to lay flat and stay flat - making installation much faster and easier.
Zero Electromagnetic Field (Zero EMF).
Made using the highest quality materials in the industry.
Heating cable is spaced at 3" apart for optimal heat distribution.
Comes with a single armored 10ft long cold lead wire for easy connection to the thermostat.
Fast & easy to install;
No expensive equipment to buy or maintain (such as boilers, circulators, controls);
Mats or Cable:
HeatTech mats are best suited for typical rectangular-shaped areas with minimal or none curved/angle borders. HeatTech cable is optimal for non-rectangular areas with lots of turns, angles and curved borders.
Features & Highlights
- 10 sqft Under Tile Heating Mat with ADHESIVE BACKING - Lays Flat and Stays Flat, no need to staple
- Mat size: 20" wide x 6.1ft long. Voltage: 120V, Amps: 1A, Watts: 120W. Zero EMF.
- Includes Honeywell/Aube TH115-AF-120S digital programmable floor sensing thermostat and sensor. Heating cable is only 1/8" thick. Single armored cold lead: 10ft. Cable spacing: 3". System output: 12W/sqft (41 BTU/sqft)
- 120V mats can be combined to heat up to 150 sqft of flooring space using a single thermostat. Mesh can be cut (do not cut the heating wire).
- UL LISTED for USA and Canada. 25 year Warranty.
|Package Weight:||4.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|