36inch Hardware Cloth 100 ft 1/4 Mesh Galvanized Welded Wire 23 gauge Metal Roll Vegetables Garden Rabbit Fencing Snake Fence for Chicken Run Critters Gopher Racoons Opossum Rehab Cage Wire Window
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 18% on the 36inch Hardware Cloth 100 ft 1/4 Mesh Galvanized Welded Wire 23 gauge Metal Roll Vegetables Garden Rabbit Fencing Snake Fence for Chicken Run Critters Gopher Racoons Opossum Rehab Cage Wire Window by Amagabeli at Archtheo Conference. MPN: FBA_DHW-002-04. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Amagabeli, as the manufacturer and direct seller, we have plentiful supply of cloth weaving machines. We produce different sized hardware cloth
Amagabeli, as the manufacturer and direct seller, we have plentiful supply of cloth weaving machines. We produce different sized hardware cloth for various buyers' needs.
Heavy gauge cloth adjustable at your wish! Suit for chicken coops, rabbit cages, plants and flower beds, ect.
You don't have to worry about predators dashing into your yard and snatching away the chickens or rabbits even before they can retreat back into the safety of the coop. Dogs and skunks are some of the most common predators that often do this, the larger dogs or coyotes can easily chew through them. To counter this, you could build an elevated coop that is at least 2-3 feet high. Against airborne predators like owls and hawks or small animals that can leap up high (raccoon), heavy duty metal wire will be strong enough to stop them from breaking through.
Small holes by 1/4 inch matters! Able to block small animals attack or accommodate plant stems.
Snakes and members of the weasel family can get into coops or cages through very small openings, devastating a flock in very short order. The 1/4 inch mesh gives small holes to keep the predators out.
Gardeners may love this cloth. Cut it into suitable sizes for your flower beds, keep them organized and better their support!
Features & Highlights
- 1/4 inch hardware cloth, ideal for snake fence, opossum rehab cages,chicken coops run,rabbit fencing, flower beds, wide gutters guard, fruit trees, vegetable garden, to keep out small critters such as voles, gophors, racoons,etc.
- The holes are only 1/4 inch to keep critters out and the chickens / rabbit safe, protect your garden fruits and vegetables from rodent animals. The 1/4 inch openings would have to be really small to get through. In the area of Wisconsion, Colorado, Cal kings, small baby copperhead snakes and rattle snakes come for damage seasonally. Dig a shallow trench before installing to ensure the fence is partially underground for peace of mind.
- It's galvanized and VERY rust proof. Double zinc coated hardware cloth for maximum rust resistance and long life. Wider weave not too stiff, the material will confirm to rolled shape as tree guards for fruit trees, 23 gauge easy to lay down and easy to cut with wire cutter/scissors. Keep gophers out of vegetable garden.
- Use this to protect vegetables and flower roots, bulbs, rhizomes, etc from tunneling animals. It can be used to make individual baskets or line raised garden beds.
- Use this material to line the bottom of your chain link fence and cut it in half by leaving it in a roll with a hack saw; it is plenty stiff for what you want to use it for. This mesh solved issues with snakes, gophor, skunk, chipmunks, rabbits and other creature pests living under your wooden deck.
|Item Size:||7.48 x 36 x 36 inches|
|Package Weight:||41.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 9 x 9 inches|