Solidremote 12V - 24V Secure Wireless RF Remote Control Relay Switch Universal 2-Channel 433MHz Receiver with 2 FCC ID Transmitters for Garage Door Openers, Cars, LED Lights & More (KIT-1)
Blowout Sale! Save 52% on the Solidremote 12V - 24V Secure Wireless RF Remote Control Relay Switch Universal 2-Channel 433MHz Receiver with 2 FCC ID Transmitters for Garage Door Openers, Cars, LED Lights & More (KIT-1) by Solidremote at Archtheo Conference. MPN: SR-RCS-202U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- SECURE # Rolling code key fob device offers better security and far more code combinations (more than 18 quintillion - 18 x 10^18 possibilities, nearly a trillion more than typical fixed code or so-called learning code ones) and built on new platform using higher RF sensitivity -111dBm superheterodyne module for better long range and more stable performance. Also 433Mhz frequency is less crowded than 315Mhz in USA.
- EASY & FLEXIBLE # Two independent relay channels can either work together (in latching) for polarity reversing or individually (in pulse / hold) to control different electronics, such as one channel for garage door controller unit, the other for entry lights. Easy programming & easy to use DIP switches working mode selection between pulse / momentary, hold / toggle and latching mode.
- ENCLOSURE # Designed to work both indoor and outdoor, default enclosure supplied protects the inner radio receiver circuit board safe from rain or other tough weather, while customer can also use chemical glue or epoxy adhesive to seal the wiring holes after setup, providing IP55 equivalent waterproof protection level. Mounting holes are provided for easy installation to walls etc using screws.
- INTERFACE # 3-Level efficient switching power supply system. Our 202U receiver board accepts 12 volts - 24 volts AC or DC wide supply voltage range (min. current rating is 110mA@12V DC). Each relay can switch up to 10A @14V DC or 10A @125V AC for resistive load (6A @14VDC for inductive load). Built-in small DC motor / solenoid polarity reversing control capability by using interlock latching mode and both relays.
- APPLICATIONS # Used in anti-theft alarm control panels, home automation systems, short and long range turn devices on / off wirelessly, lifts, boats, marine, winches, motor-driven curtain, roller blinds, overhead garage door & gate barriers, motorcycles, vehicles, cars, truck, industrial and agricultural electrical control such as water pumps & sprayer, electric door release locks, windows, manual switches extender, LED lighting lamp bulbs and strips, entrance and access control etc.
|Manufacturer:||Solidremote Technologies Ltd|
|Publisher:||Solidremote Technologies Ltd|
|Studio:||Solidremote Technologies Ltd|
|Item Size:||2.83 x 2.16 x 2.16 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 2 x 2 inches|