Viewrail DriveTite Kit, Stainless Steel Cable Railing Kit for Wood Posts (10 pack)
Viewrail DriveTite Kit, Stainless Steel Cable Railing Kit for Wood Posts (10 pack) by Viewrail at Archtheo Conference. MPN: VR297SS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DriveTite by Viewrail - The cable rail kit designed with your view in mindBring out the best of your view by installing cable railing using
Bring out the best of your view by installing cable railing using DriveTite, a simple, no-hassle kit for tensioning cable into wood posts. The stainless steel components fit together seamlessly, then mount inside the posts. This conceals all of the components, allowing you to sit back and enjoy your view without looking at bulky cable fasteners.
Custom stainless steel components designed for simplicity and elegance
- All components in the DriveTite kit are made in the U.S.A. from high quality components to provide years of reliability and corrosion resistance.
- All DriveTite components are hidden inside of the post, making your cable rail look like it was installed by a professional.
- Because all of the components are mounted inside the post, there is no hardware protruding out the backside of the post, giving your railing a clean and sleek appearance.
Installing DriveTite: Intuitive and Hassle Free
- One DriveTite kit contains everything needed to tension one end of a run of cable. Use another kit for the other end of the run.
- If your overall system height is 36″ tall, a 10 pack of kits for each end of the run is generally required. For 39″ systems, we recommend 11 kits per end, and for 42″ systems, use 12 kits.
- Use Viewrail 5/32" cable and the DriveTite Installation Kit to complete your DriveTite project.
- Space your cables 3 ⅛" apart for an attractive look that falls within the common 4" sphere rule for code compliance.
- We recommend wood posts be 4"x4" or larger and be spaced a maximum of 4' apart to minimize cable deflection.
- Remember to look up your regional code to check for additional requirements before purchasing or installing your DriveTite system.
- Each order of DriveTite contains a comprehensive Installation Guide to help you through the process.
Features & Highlights
- Contains 10 DriveTite Kits that each mount and tension one end of a cable run into a wood post.
- Tensioning components are concealed inside posts for a clean finish that preserves your view.
- Components are made from high quality stainless steel and aluminum to resist corrosion in harsh environments.
- Can tension cable for level and angled cable railing runs, providing excellent versatility.
- Kit includes comprehensive installation guide which can be followed by any DIY homeowner.
|Item Size:||1.75 x 6 x 6 inches|