Viewrail DriveTite Surface Kit, Stainless Steel Cable Railing for Wood Posts (10 Pack)
Viewrail DriveTite Surface Kit, Stainless Steel Cable Railing for Wood Posts (10 Pack) by Viewrail at Archtheo Conference. MPN: VR296-10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DriveTite Surface by Viewrail - Versatility and Simplicity Expect more. Work less. DriveTite Surface takes versatility and ease of installation to
Expect more. Work less. DriveTite Surface takes versatility and ease of installation to another level with its newly designed mounting system. DriveTite Surface can mount to wood posts or walls in a variety of contexts and can be installed by DIY homeowners. Use the flexibility of DriveTite Surface for your cable railing project, and experience the difference that comes with cable railing designed to enhance your view.
Using Marine-Grade 316 Stainless Steel, DriveTite Surface boasts durable and corrosion resistant components manufactured in the U.S.A.
Installing DriveTite Surface: Intuitive and Hassle Free
- DriveTite Surface can mount to any solid wood post at least 2.5" thick, or any hollow post or wall with as little as 1.5" of mounting material. We recommend posts be spaced no more than 4' apart to minimize cable deflection.
- One DriveTite Surface kit contains everything needed to tension one end of a run of cable. You'll need another kit for the other end of the run.
- The only drilling necessary is a single ⅛" pilot hole for each kit.
- If your overall system height is 36″ tall, a 10 pack of kits for each end of the run is generally required. For 39″ systems, we recommend 11 kits per end, and for 42″ systems 12 kits will cover one side of a run.
- Use Viewrail 5/32" Cable and the DriveTite Installation Kit to help you complete your DriveTite Surface project.
- Space your cables 3 ⅛" apart for an attractive look that falls within the common 4" sphere rule for code compliance. Remember to look up your regional code to check for additional requirements before purchasing or installing your DriveTite Surface system.
- Each order of DriveTite Surface contains a comprehensive Installation Guide to help you through the process.
Features & Highlights
- Contains 10 DriveTite Surface Kits that each mount and tension one end of a cable run into a wood post.
- Can mount to solid posts at least 2.5" thick or hollow posts and walls with at least 1.5" of solid wood.
- Tensions cable for level and angled cable railing runs, providing excellent versatility.
- Use Viewrail 5/32" 1x19 Stainless Steel Cable and the DriveTite Installation Kit to complete your project stress-free (Sold Separately)
- Kit includes comprehensive installation guide which can be followed by DIY homeowners.
|Item Size:||1.5 x 6 x 6 inches|